One of the first things we do when we get back to Italy in April is to plant our salad and vegetables so that we, and our Hedonistic Hikers, can enjoy our own fresh produce over the summer. On many of our tours later in the season we use our home-grown salads and veg. Our home in...
- Life under Lockdown
- Three of the Best Virtual Museum Tours
- Supporting our Italian friends
- Piedmont's Historic Occitan Culture
- Hedonistic Hiking featured in The Times
- Five Best Day Trips from Venice
- How to enrich your life through travel
- Are you a walking enthusiast?
- Hedonistic Hiking in the Times
- Seven of Italy's sweetest Christmas treats